Di Trento Demolition is a Class 1 demolition licence holder this enables us to provide our clients with all their commercial demolition requirements including high risk demolition work such as:
- Demolition of structures that are more than 10 meters in height
- Demolition of a building or structure that involves use of load shifting equipment such as a suspended floor
- Total or partial demolition of a pre-tension or post tension structural components of a building or structure
- Total or partial demolition of a building or structure containing pre-cast concrete tilt up panels
- Work involving the removal of key structured members of a building or structure so that the whole or a part of the building or structure collapses
- Demolition work to a building involving the use of explosives
- Demolition work to a structure involving the use of a crane with a safe working load greater than 100 Tones
- Demolition work consisting of removal of brittle or fragile roofing material in excess of 200m2 at height of 10 metres or greater from ground level on any building or structure
Our recent commercial projects completed include
- 210 Jull Street Armadale
- Albert Facey House Perth
- Belmont Forum
- BP Petrol Stations – Various
- 7 Eleven Ascot
- Hungry Jacks Stores
- KFC Stores
- Mc Donald’s Stores
- Oyster Bar – Elizabeth Quay
- Perth International Airport
- Perth Zoo – Lion Enclosure
- RAAF Air Base Pearce
- Rendezvous Hotel – Scarborough
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Telstra Telephone tower’s & Communication Receivers
- Telstra Satellite Dish/ Dismantle/Demolition & Removal
- The Esplanade Hotel – Port Headland
- Stirling Central Shopping Centre
- St Marys School
Gallery of Works
Croissant Express & Bank West Building West Perth
Telstra Tower Removal
Perth International Airport
Albert Facey House
Rendezvous Hotel, Scarborough
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY
Hi Marco, Nathan and I would like to thank-you for your professional service we are excited to now build our new home.
Just would like to say a huge thank-you to you all, this is the second time I have used your skip bins and once again the skip bin was delivered on time and picked up today as requested” Keep up the great work guys!
Thank-You to Marco and the team at Di Trento Demolition, I was so pleased with the level of service we received from your company.
Di Trento Demolition has been fantastic from start to finish. From the moment that a quote was provided Di Trento made sure questions about my property were answered and dealt with. Knowing that I had a timeline to comply with for my builder, Di Trento Demolition was onsite with the best quoted price compared to others. I would happily recommend Di Trento to anyone needing a demolition done. Best of all Di Trento looked after the man cave while they expertly demolished the house.